A Month of Mindfulness
This 4-week program available to private groups, community groups and organisations, provides a wonderful introduction to the key practices and principles of Mindfulness.
A Month of Mindfulness is suitable for those new to Mindfulness or those wanting to refresh and deepen their practice.
The invitation is to actively explore Mindfulness over a month. In this way learning how Mindfulness can be applied to reduce stress and bring greater ease into life.
The program provides the opportunity to develop greater ease in relating compassionately to the body, mind and emotional challenges of life.
Mindfulness is an ongoing process of discovery, of which this program will be just the beginning!
Benefits in attending the program:
• Learning meditation and mindfulness practices that can be incorporated into life
• Developing a friendly attitude to the body
• Understanding the role of stress and how to respond to it
• Connecting to the compassionate heart in working with difficulty
Each 2-hour session focuses on different aspects of Mindfulness and associated meditation practices. There will be the opportunity to practice these between sessions with supporting resources provided.
Organsations and groups who have accessed A Month of Mindfulness include:
- The Multiple Sclerosis Society SA &NT
- Mount Barker Community Centre
- The Summit Community Centre
- Cornes Toyota
If interested in this program for your work place or community group contact Barb :