Welcome to Adelaide Mindfulness
Compassion-Focused Mindfulness Programs, Workshops, Individual and Community Sessions.
Our vision is to assist people to live courageous, compassionate and joyful lives. We believe every situation is workable no matter how uncomfortable or stuck it may seem. We are committed to assisting people to learn skills and techniques for creating both balance and meaning in their life.
Enhance: kindness, connection, creativity, courage and joy
Reduce: anxiety, stress, disconnection and suffering
Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC)
We offer MSC programs both in the 8-week and 5-day intensive format. We specialise in delivering a variety of MSC workshops and creating them to meet the specific needs of organisations and community groups. We have also created programs within education.
Adelaide Mindfulness off compassion-focused mindfulness in thier counselling services also.
Benefits of learning Compassion-Focused Mindfulness with Adelaide Mindfulness
• Motivate yourself with understanding and kindness rather than criticism
• Find greater ease and acceptance in the ebbs and flows of life
• Handle difficult emotions and stress with greater perspective
• Manage empathy fatigue - increasing emotional resilience
• Develop unconditional friendliness to yourself
• Increased energy, clarity and joy
“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.” - Elisabeth Kübler-Ross